cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps P1 and P2 license question with respect to CDS

Hi, 

i have a question: in my organization there are 100 users. im building a CDS based model-driven app for 20 of those users to work directly in the Unified Client interface of this app - my assumption is that those 20 need a PowerApp P2 license. 

All others just need to use Canvas apps that are built using different connectors but also connector to the CDS of the model driven app. The app should allow them to not just read but also create records in CDS. 

Question 1: What kind of license to they need? Also a P2 license or would a P1 be sufficient?

Question 2: If a P1 license is sufficient how can i control access to data inside the model-driven app for those users? Will they have a dedicated security role that i can modfiy accordingly inside my model driven app. Do they still show up as normal users so i can use the Management capabilities of my model driven app?

thanks! 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,594)