Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhinesh28R
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Powerapps Pie Chart

Hi,

I need to  display a SP List Report in PowerApps.

I have a following list,

RoleDepartmentOpenSelectCreated
DeveloperJava21May 20
TesterAngular03June 12
AdminSystem22June 20

My scenario is am selecting month and year in dropdown like following,

May

I  need to show a Report based on month and Role how much opening is there.

As well as show a Report based on month and Department how much opening is there.

This is what i need.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dhinesh28R ,

Data processing of tables is not supported in Chart components of Power Apps, if you would like to display the processed data in Chart components, you will need a button to create a collection and use the collection as the data source (Items) of Chart components.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dhinesh28R ,

Data processing of tables is not supported in Chart components of Power Apps, if you would like to display the processed data in Chart components, you will need a button to create a collection and use the collection as the data source (Items) of Chart components.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,686)