cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fah
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps bug can't open app, it keeps refreshing non stop.

Hi,

Recently i'm unable to open one of my apps.Upon opening it just refreshes non stop (Video in link below).This started to happen after one of my sharepoint list exceeded 5000 records and i had to add indexed columns in the sharepoint list for it to be able to collect more than 5000 records into a collection in powerapps. I've tried to roll back to my old versions and deleted the indexed column but to no avail.

link to video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehit3jg06akarn1/IMG_5171.MOV?dl=0

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Fah
Frequent Visitor

I've found a temporary fix by opening from web link inside app details instead and it seems to work sometimes, but still not very consistent. I notice "&skipAppMetadata=true" at the end of my url, changing it to false sometimes work but not a consistent fix too.

ntt56k4
Helper V
Helper V

I am getting the same issue. Keeps refreshing the app and yet I have no solution to fix this. 

ErikOlsson
Microsoft
Microsoft

Same problem - Exactly as in first video. Both in browser and Teams tab (in browser).
Started after I saved and published a small update in the Power App (added an image)...
Any solutions or idea why this is happening?
(I turned off Adblocker and had some temporary success with one app but same problem is back)

UPDATE: SOLVED IT - Other users could access so clearly a cached/cookies issue for me.
I went into settings in my browser (Edge) and deleted all cookies under Power Apps (make.powerapps.com).
My Power App now loads just fine 😀

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,527)