cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shin8

Powerapps connect to Speech Services(Azure)

Hello

I'm trying to connect to Speech To Text Service.

I save voice using PowerApps MicController and then wannna analyze the speech audio file using Speech To Text.

But I have no idea for connect powerapps to Speech to Text.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Shin8 thank you for your post. 

I believe the following documentation will assist you. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/cognitive-services-api 

@Anonymous

I had the same question about Speech service with PowerApps. A link was provided as suggestion but it refers mainly to Text Analytics NOT Speech service. We're talking about 2 different entities here....  As some may already be aware, Microsoft is retiring Azure Translate to Text service from the Cognitive Language APIs by the the middle of October 2019. Microsoft therefore strongly recommand to migrate to the Speech service but the main question is how? I did try to create a Speech resource on Azure Portal then collected the account access key, though when I try to locate the service from PowerApps Data Source nothing shows up. As I said you may be able to locate the Text Analytics or Translator to Text, though searching for any Speech kewword, won't provide any result. Last but not least, has anybody succeeded in completing Text Analytics online tutorial? Something seems to be missing... Thanks    

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MawashiKid - can you review the following video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0lTbe3cCY 

@Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,376)