Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbarsley1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Powerapps connected to Azure SQL Slow?

Hi, 

Our powerapps which use Azure SQL seem much slower than normal today. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing this issue. It is basically unusable.  Is there any information on this?  Perhaps a response from the moderators?

I created a support request but I havent heard back yet. 

Having the same experince. Please keep us updated if MS acknowledges there's an issue or not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We shoudl all created tickets to bring this to their attention.  Have you heard anything? are you still experiencing the same issues?  I am, it appeared to get better at somepoint yesterday but is back to crap this morning.

nbarsley1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Yeah the same. It got better in the afternoon yesterday now it’s unusable. I created two tickets yesterday. I’ll create another today. Did you create one?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, have not heard anything yet. Have you heard back?

They called my office phone yesterday, I asked them to call my cell phone and they never did. Im going to escalate now. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke with support rep.  Took network capture, gave session Id and provided export of app itself.  Will update once i hear back, that being said performance seems better now.

Its slow again! I cant even navigate in the app!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,986)