Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cybersurfer411
Helper II
Helper II

Powerapps crashes

Hi Michael, @Anonymous 

@Michael

I know we worked on some App crashes a few months ago and although we did not have too many crashes ever since, we started seeing them again.

Previous posts: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Powerapps-Service-Availability-Performance-Issues-Frowny-face/td-p/178878/page/2

Although they are not as frequent as earlier, we're beginning to see them and it is really worrysome as we have rolled out more apps at differnt locations.

Crashes is the same as last time, its a gray screen with a frowny face. Attached.P_app_Crash.PNG

Here are the session id's for 2 seperate crashes that happened around the same time:

Can this be investigated?

Thank you.

Session ID: e7c52486-948d-4b0b-9e8e-a8d1e29afdd1
PowerApps 3.19034.10

Session ID: 688e5224-8dcf-42d3-a32e-ef05367f3b13
PowerApps 3.19034.10

12 REPLIES 12

We still have occassional issues with App crashes but we are working over a couple of recommendations that Microsoft provided. We will need to wait and see how well the recommendations work.

Thanks.

@mr-dang @Anonymous 

We tried to implement some of the changes as suggested and although it may have helped with performance a bit, we continue to see intermittent App crashes with a gray screen/frowny face. I also opened a support ticket: 119050726003196

Hopefully, someone can help us out here. Thank you!

Appreciate this is an old thread, but did you ever manage to get this issue resolved? I'm having the same issue with a series of apps I've recently updated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,508)