cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapps crashing for the users

The users are reporting that every day at 2:00 PM, the app will crash. They use a desktop version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have resolved the issue. It looks like it was people not logging out of their account and it timed out.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
joema
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, is it possible to provide us the session id so we can have more investigation on it ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find the session ID?

Please click the hamburger button placed the top left, once the menu shows up, click "Session details"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Session ID: 882689b1-de3a-4335-bd3d-d943fee21090
PowerApps 3.19031.13

Sorry to hear that. Can you please explain what's happening with a bit more details so we can try to narrow down the issue?

The session ID looks from a maker session. If possible, we need a session ID from the app that's crashing. Even better if it's from a session that crashed.

From what I'm reading, the users are experiencing this on desktop version. Do you mean the web version or the standalone PowerApps client for Windows?

Some other questions to help us understanding the issue: Are them trying to use PowerApps while offline? Which time do they start working so it crashes at around 2PM? Do they sign in daily? Is this happening to any app or just a specific one? Did the app that's crashing had a recent update?

Please let us know any other details you might consider relevant.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I made an app that connects to a sharepoint list to gather information. Sales reps will use to show what edits need to be made so my department can fix these accounts. However, for the past couple of weeks, all the reps are reporting that every day at 2:00 PM, it crashes. It is online I believe, and I have no idea what could be causing this.

Sorry, your answer ended up not showing on my notification. Can you please let me know if you're still need help with this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have resolved the issue. It looks like it was people not logging out of their account and it timed out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,829)