cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Powerapps down or unavailable?

As of a few minutes ago we're getting an error when trying to open our primary app:

tryagain.png

Is there a service status location that we can find out if there is an interuption with Powerapps or other MS services to help us troubleshoot?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you still cannot sign in.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Getting same thing today.

I am unable to login to powerapps. it this a common issue?

Second time in just over a month that there has been a major service interuption with no way to see what the status is or know if it's being worked on, so yes I'd say common enough that MS needs to come up with a better way to communicate any PowerApps issues as it's their new replacement for other products.

We are investigating this issue and will keep you updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Power Apps
Power Apps

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you still cannot sign in.

View solution in original post

To my initial question, is there a way to find out the status/health of PowerApps if it's down to know if is in fact an outage?

Power Apps
Power Apps

We report the service status here: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ We update this page as soon as we discover an issue/outage.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (14,819)