Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianrimmer67
Helper II
Helper II

Powerapps error message

Hi

Since the last update our users are getting the following error message when first opening their apps:

Capture.JPG

'Cost_Types' is a table held in an Excel worksheet on OneDrive for Business.

Permissions have been checked and all are fine.  If any user closes there app and then re-opensit,  then the error message does not appear and app works fine.  

Can you please advise as to why this is happening. 

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
RuiBarbosa
Helper I
Helper I

Same problem here, but in SharePoint list.

Could you please provide a Session id and we can investigate further? Thanks a lot!

Hi @SinanE,

If you want, I shared my problem and my Session ID in a following post ([Urgent] Problem with Sharepoint List):

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Urgent-Problem-with-sharepoint-list/m-p/47138#M1...

Hi @SinanE,

If you want, I shared my problem and my Session ID in a following post ([Urgent] Problem with Sharepoint List):

http://bit.ly/2uShLrP

Hi @SinanE,

Where do I find my session ID as the problem only occurs when the users are running the app.  When I run the app in a browser, I can simply refresh the browser page and the problem goes away.

Hi @SinanE,

Do you have any update on this issue please.

Many thanks

I found the session id from the clientRequestId in the screenshot. As far as I understand, this issue happens in both WebPlayer and mobile clients (iOS/Android) right ? 

Yes thats correct 

josephsarreal
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue when updating a SharePoint list. Has anyone come across a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,568)