cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapps feature not supported in browser

I just added a simple chart and now I get this ugly message....

"....uses features that don’t work on a browser. To use it fully, install PowerApps Studio"

Isn't this supposed to be a mobile tool? Iv'e looked through the discussion board and see this problem has been there for a year with no solution. Just hide the message please! The chart works in the browser!

Very dissapointed to not see this basic charting feature available for browser and mobile deployments. You can't expect tenants to install powerapps studio for hundreds of users to a see simple charts. 

32 REPLIES 32
tahoon
Power Apps
Power Apps

Unfortunately, it isn't possible because Power Apps has no way of knowing whether the Screen that contains the Web barcode scanner is accessible to the user. The best option is to create a different app for browser users. Note that the mobile barcode scanner is recommended over the old web barcode scanner. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-barcodescanner

Hi, Thats all well and good but we just want powerapps to give us the option to diable the warnings.

Is that something that they can do?

Thanks

Erikas
Regular Visitor

Creating a different app for browser users seems unnecessary and pointless work, for example I use only one screen in app which can be opened in browser. It would be nice to be able to hide these warnings

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,948)