cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Powerapps lookup person or group field from sharepoint liste

Hello 

In power apps, I would like to show in the lookup field (in form based in SharePoint Liste A) the value which is based in another column in SharePoint liste B

it's work with static input using this fonction : LookUp(Collab; column4.Value="Mehdi").SUP

but when i did the same fonction basing on person or Group Filed :  LookUp(Collab; DEMANDEUR=).SUP they told me that this formula does not work correctly on large datasets

Did i miss something ?? you can see below a screenshot

IMAGE1.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Here is what I use for getting supervisor on my end.

Apps OnStart:
Set(gvCurrentuser, Office365Users.MyProfileV2());
Set(gvCurrentManager, Office365Users.ManagerV2(gvCurrentuser.userPrincipalName))

Combo Box (Supervisor) Default Selected Items:

{DisplayName: gvCurrentManager.displayName, Claims: "i:0#.f|membership|" & gvCurrentManager.userPrincipalName}

Regular Visitor

Thank you rebecaas for your response,

Actually the problem is to identify the supervisor,Head of Department, HR, Director ... and all of them, they are already stored in sharepoint liste that why if I find a way to resolde the function LookUp(Collab; DEMANDEUR=).SUP so  I can after get the supervisor, Head of Department HR Director based on this sharepoint list

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,917)