cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rmanthey991

Powerapps mobile only works on Company WiFi

I was having connectivity issues today and turned off my wifi but once I did that I lost access to my apps.  I sat around most of the day figuring our what happened as I couldn't see any apps in my PowerApps Mobile home screen (All Apps), I kept seeing the loading spinner spin (forever).  Once I connected to my companies secure WiFi the apps immediately showed back up in the PowerApps Mobil Home Screen (All apps).  How can i solve this as i'm not always connected to the companies wifi and this seems very limiting.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It seems to be an issue with data on T-Mobile today in my location.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

That is not a default behavior of Power Apps, or the Power Platform.

Is your device provided by your company? Are you running a company profile (like InTune, or similar)?

That would seem like an access policy, or something setup specifically on your device.

Nope it is a personal device.  I have ran multiple PowerApps form my previous employer on my phone with no issues.  But this issue only happened with the new company and connected to their wifi.  It may be worth mentioning that our internet is through a managed service.  We use virtual desktops at work and access our desktop with "thin-clients".  

long answer short, my phone is not managed by my company

I just reconfirmed this by switching to cellular again and no app is loading.  

It seems to be an issue with data on T-Mobile today in my location.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,777)