cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnepal
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps not sharing and working - license issue?

Hi All, 

I had a working app that just stopped working after I added a column to the sharepoint site that the app is based off from. It is using  standard connectors. I am not sure what is going on or how to diagnose the issue. It says it is a premium app but I am using standard connectors. Attached are some screenshots related to the app, any help would be appreciated. I tried diagnosing issues with different variations, making changes within the app, and saving and publishing the app, so far I have had no luck yet. 

appid.JPG

connectors.JPG

trial.JPG

1 REPLY 1
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @pnepal , 

From your screenshot, you can see under license designation it is listed as "Premium". Normally if you are using standard connectors then it should be like below 

ragavanrajan_0-1616026103525.png

I am not sure whether you have tried connecting dataverse or any other connectors in the same app which might have caused this issue. 

workaround may be: 

1. Create a new app from scratch using Standard connectors.  or 

2. Try creating a new environment and then create a new powerapp using standard connectors. 

Hope it helps. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,206)