cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raj1409
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps plan 2 trial license renewal

Hi All, Need help on licence. I have Power Apps Plan 2 Trial license . It will get expired in 1 days. I got the trial license 29 days back. Normally the licence is valid for 90 days. I got licence for only 30 days period. Could any one please let me know how can i extend the license for another 60 Days ?

Do i need to contact Microsoft support team?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Raj1409 ,

Yes, I suggest you lodge a Support Ticket with Microsoft

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Rahber
Super User II
Super User II

You get trial for 30 days now and you can only extend it for another 30 days. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq#how-long-is-the-f...

(although there is no official document stating that it changed from 90 to 30 this is based on experience)

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raj1409 ,

Though the free trials license only last 30 days, I remember you can extent another 30 days trial for PowerApps.

Please try to log out of your Account from PowerApps, and re-log in, there should be a trial extension page shown as below.

Snipaste_2020-07-21_16-14-44.png

If you only want to learn and explore the PowerApps, the Community Plan is better for you which never expires. Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/pricing-billing-skus#community-plan 

Hope this helps.

Sik

Raj1409
Frequent Visitor

@WarrenBelz @Rahber  @v-siky-msft ,

Thank you all for the reply. Apologies for delay in response. I tried the options mention by you, it didn't work. Don't know why.

I was able to create new trial environment on the last day of previous trial license.  I got it for 30 days.

Hi @Raj1409 ,

If so, I would suggest you request a community plan or submit a Support Ticket to Microsoft to request another trail plan.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (69,158)