cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps portal HTML id auto deletes

In Powerapps Portals, when the 'edit portal' interface is open, the html code sometimes automatically saves and deletes all the ids I have in my elements on the page. Furthermore, this happens every time I click on 'Sync Configuration', which I have to do often when developing scripts for my Web pages. Can this issue be fixed so I don't have to copy paste in the original HTML or add each id I need every time? This issue only seems to be occurring on one of my pages as of now, not all of them.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Powerapps portal HTML id auto deletes

I may have found a solution, but it requires further testing. If anyone else is having this issue, try making sure the code is how you want, then save and close out of the portal editor (close the tab or window). I did this and went back and now the ids and whatever else I added in before seem to be there permanently!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,619)