Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saan
Helper III
Helper III

Powerapps retun value storing problem

All, 

Am new to Powerapps, base on user login am passing the useremail to a power automate.

there am executing a SQL stored procedure which returns result set. Here i need to find whether my result set retuning value or not if returns the status code send back to powerapps as "200" else "400".

below is the screen shot for reference: Power automate flow run success but unable to store the same/compare the same in Powerapps.

Saan_0-1628762149681.png

in power apps on select button 

Set(Varreturn1, PowerappsSQLStoredProcedure.Run(TextInput1.Text)); where in Textinput1.text ="Saan.@XYZ.com"

for any other label example label4 text value,  if i set above variable (Varreturn1) throwing an error.

Not sure what am doing wring?

Any help is much appriciated.

Thanks,

Saan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Two things I have noticed as potential issues with your flow:

1. Your condition block is missing a value: BCLS776_0-1628777405309.png

2. You should be using the Respond to a Power App or flow block to return the value to your app, not the Response block: BCLS776_1-1628777495448.png

Hope that helps,
Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Two things I have noticed as potential issues with your flow:

1. Your condition block is missing a value: BCLS776_0-1628777405309.png

2. You should be using the Respond to a Power App or flow block to return the value to your app, not the Response block: BCLS776_1-1628777495448.png

Hope that helps,
Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,526)