cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amisoft
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps shows RGBA(255, 255, 255, 1) on all Properties for a particular application

I have an app the after I saved last time it showing RGBA(255, 255, 255, 1) on the Property field, it works if used but cannot edit. I faced this issue in the past but was mostly related to connectivity/MS cloud . Problem started yesterday, now I can edit other apps but this one is moving slow in editor (useless since I canto touch ), I tried to save locally or in the cloud but I can see only spinning wheel. This is frustrating and I'm deceived because we cannot rely on PowerApps to provide reliable services to our customers.

4 REPLIES 4
jbrit2020
Super User
Super User

Try to check the previous saved versions and load one of them, then check if the old settings are back.

Unfortunately there is a lot of work performed (couple of savings) and eve so not working properly, for a short period started to work then again, no updates on property, unable to save etc, seems to be saved on a location with performance issues.

Hi @Amisoft ,

Could you please consider raise a ticket on the support page if you are admin?

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Amisoft
Frequent Visitor

hi @v-jefferni

Thank you for the suggestion, now is too late, I spent two days rebuilding the app based on old export (I recreated the app).

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,138)