cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerapps studio displays combo-box field but not published (app) version within Gallery and Fields

Hi,

I have an issue with my galleries. Currently, I have two data sources 1) a master file, and 2) a utility type table.

I'm using combo box and retrieving (multi-selected) data into SQL server, the utility data is fed correctly to the Master file. However when I want my user to see their previous form entries (one gallery) or all entries (another gallery), the 'Utility' data will not appear in either, however, all other fields will.

As you can notice, the attached shows that the utility data appears in PowerApps studio however, when publishing the version online it no longer appears.

Please note, i've attempted multiple ways such as LookUp('[dbo].[EMF_Master]',ThisItem.ID = ID, Utility_x0020_Type), or ThisItem.

Please advise on what i may doing incorrectly or any possible resolutions to this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

As a first step, could you check your 'Explicit Column Selection'  setting, as per this link?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Power-app-works-fine-when-i-run-from-edit-mode-but-in-user-s-run/td-p/195266

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

As a first step, could you check your 'Explicit Column Selection'  setting, as per this link?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Power-app-works-fine-when-i-run-from-edit-mode-but-in-user-s-run/td-p/195266

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @timl so much for your timely response and solution!! It is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Anthony

Highlighted

You're welcome Anthony!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,554)