cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umam
Frequent Visitor

Powerapps to flow - help needed in identifying the parameters for running the flow from powerapp

Hi

I have a powerapp to update a sharepoint list item.  I don't know how to pass the item id from powerapps to the flow.  I get item not found error. 

Can you help?

Thanks

Uma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
umam
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Got it working.  I needed to pass the parameters this way PowerAppsbutton.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.ID, BrowseGallery1.Selected.First_x0020_name, BrowseGallery1.Selected.Surname, BrowseGallery1.Selected.Contact_x0020_email).

This topic can be closed.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @umam,

May I know what you input you used in PowerApps as the item ID? In flow, the list item id is treated as 1,2,3,4,5,etc. It means that from the top to the bottom in list, the first item id is 1, the second items id is 2,etc. This is defined and cannot be changed. Make sure that you have the right item id from PowerApps.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mona

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did try the item id as you had mentioned.  I will try it again

umam
Frequent Visitor

Hi Mona

This is what I tried passing -  PowerAppsbutton.Run("2", "'Applications List'.First_x0020_name", "'Applications List'.Surname", "'Applications List'.Contact_x0020_email").

Is this correct?

Uma

umam
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Got it working.  I needed to pass the parameters this way PowerAppsbutton.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.ID, BrowseGallery1.Selected.First_x0020_name, BrowseGallery1.Selected.Surname, BrowseGallery1.Selected.Contact_x0020_email).

This topic can be closed.  Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,787)