The send an email part need to be achieved by starting a Flow in PowerApps. Follow the below steps:
1. Create a flow like this:
2. In the app that you created using Excel table, add a button.
3. With the Button control selected, select Flows on the Action tab.
4. In the pane that appears, select the flow that you created in the previous procedure.
If the flow that you created isn't available, confirm whether PowerApps is set to the environment in which you created the flow.
5. In the formula bar, add the following:
DataCardValue1, DataCardValue4, DataCardValue8 are the 3 fileds that you want to show in the email body.
With this app, when you click on the Button, it will trigger the flow and send an email with the information you need.
1. Add the trigger "PowerApps -PowerApps"
2. Add the action > "Office 365 Outlook - Send an email"
3. In To field, fill the email address that you want to send the email to.
In Subject field, fill the subject.
In Body field, add the dynamic content "Ask in PowerApps", add 3 times.
Make sure that you are point to the correct data card value. You need to select the part that contains the data label part to see the name.
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021