cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bilal684
Regular Visitor

Powerbi report display name localization support in PowerApps solution - Translation powerbi report display name

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to translate powerbi report display name. My organization would like to have a report's display name in english and french, just like any OOB dashboard names in PowerApps. Any idea?

bilal684_0-1614174680540.png

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bilal684
Regular Visitor

Alright so I managed to figure this out on my own using the good old unsupported way of editing the XML of the dashboard directly within the solution. I added the labels and the descriptions for the language I wanted and imported back into my environment. Worked like a charm.

bilal684_0-1614961814669.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bilal684
Regular Visitor

Alright so I managed to figure this out on my own using the good old unsupported way of editing the XML of the dashboard directly within the solution. I added the labels and the descriptions for the language I wanted and imported back into my environment. Worked like a charm.

bilal684_0-1614961814669.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (32,197)