cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bilal684
Regular Visitor

Powerbi report display name localization support in PowerApps solution - Translation powerbi report display name

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to translate powerbi report display name. My organization would like to have a report's display name in english and french, just like any OOB dashboard names in PowerApps. Any idea?

bilal684_0-1614174680540.png

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bilal684
Regular Visitor

Alright so I managed to figure this out on my own using the good old unsupported way of editing the XML of the dashboard directly within the solution. I added the labels and the descriptions for the language I wanted and imported back into my environment. Worked like a charm.

bilal684_0-1614961814669.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bilal684
Regular Visitor

Alright so I managed to figure this out on my own using the good old unsupported way of editing the XML of the dashboard directly within the solution. I added the labels and the descriptions for the language I wanted and imported back into my environment. Worked like a charm.

bilal684_0-1614961814669.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,079)