cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kilaj1
Helper III
Helper III

Powers apps broke today

So I've been working on this fairly large PowerApp for months, today I go in and I have 583 errors with my formulas.  It was working fine a few days ago and now its red x's everywhere.

kilaj1_0-1652280444477.png

I looked at the code and it a mix of "Name isn't valid Value isn't recognized".  I though okay may be I messed up a save or something, so i role back to a previous version.  running the app directly looks fine, but the edit screen shows the same errors even in versions weeks old.  This App is tied to a SharePoint list, i cant figure out what has changed and even re-entering the formula isnt working.  the connection to the SP list is still there and it actually still works, but this is a mess in the edit screen to the point where its almost unusable.

kilaj1_0-1652280780678.png

kilaj1_1-1652280804719.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kilaj1
Helper III
Helper III

Never mind, quickly found the issue.  The SharePoint column name had a space at the end, removing it and cleaning  up the code in PowerApps Fixed it. just odd that its been that was for months.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kilaj1
Helper III
Helper III

Never mind, quickly found the issue.  The SharePoint column name had a space at the end, removing it and cleaning  up the code in PowerApps Fixed it. just odd that its been that was for months.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,498)