cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrittanyR
Helper III
Helper III

PowreApps collection not cleared after closing the form

I closed the form, closed the browser, started it again, and I still see 4 collections when I go to File > Collections. 

I would like to reset my collections (remove them), because I added few columns in SharePoint, my data connection is updated, however my collection that's based on this data connection isn't picking up the new columns, I ran the clearcollect again, it's getting the new items from the SP data connection, but not getting the new columns. Any way to refresh the collection to pickup the new columns from the SharePoint connection? 

11 REPLIES 11

I just tried it, didn't work. I removed the SP connection and re-added it, no change. 

The variable I have it populate using a Set function, upon a choice from a drop-down, if the user chooses "Sales" or "IT", and based on their selection I fill the collection with items from either Sales or IT.. both lists are the same, with same column, same internal/display names too. 

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BrittanyR :

Do you want to remove these four collections?

The only way is to delete the formula that defines them.(If you use multiple formulas, you need to delete all of them)

Just delete the formula that defines them, and then confirm that they have disappeared in File-Collections, then you can create a new collection with the same name.

19.gif

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,808)