cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Channah
Helper III
Helper III

Premium Features - Removed premium feature but app is still locked to other users who don't have premium.

Hi, 

I built an app and tested a premium feature but quickly removed the feature as I realised everyone would need to be on a premium service. I then continued building my app through another non-premium method. Alot of time spent on app, but when someone trys to log on it still asks for them to sign up to premium. 

How is this fixed as I no longer have any premium features in the app? 

Cheers, 

CH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Channah 

This shouldn't be happening.

Create a support ticket with Microsoft by clicking the button at the bottom of this page. 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Channah 

This shouldn't be happening.

Create a support ticket with Microsoft by clicking the button at the bottom of this page. 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Hi, 

thanks for your response. 

issue getting through, looks like only my companies admin can do it and I have no idea who that is. 

will need to find an email or something to get in touch with them. 

Cheers, 

CH

Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue just happened to me, and I had to delete the entire solution to get rid of premium.  Rebuild underway.  You're right this shouldn't be happening!

gaborszollosy
Helper I
Helper I

Try publishing the new version after you removed the premium connector(s) and see if that solves it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,400)