cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

'Pressedfill' doesn't appear to work correctly. What am I doing wrong?

This is a simple one, and maybe I've misunderstood it. But I've searched everywhere and it's not come up.

When I set the 'Pressedfill' control of a label to 'yellow', I expect the label to turn yellow when the user clicked/taps it. When they release, it should revert to white/default color.

This doesn't happen. However, 'hoverfill', when set to 'yellow', works as intended; when the user hovers their cursor over the label, it turns yellow.

Am I using 'Pressedfill' correctly?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Anonymous 

I carried out a test on my side and I am not able to reproduce this issue. When I click on the label, the label background was turned Yellow.

Expression used: Color.Yellow

Can you share more details about this?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@YA Ok, I'm not sure what's going on then. This issue seems to affect every app I create/edit within my company's Powerapps environment. I haven't used any other environment so unfortunately I cannot give any further information here. Even creating a new app, and creating a single label with this PressedFill condition does not work, yet Hover conditions seem to work fine.

Perhaps I could give you some details about my company's software environment? Or is there another approach to resolving this sort of issue?

Highlighted

Hey @Anonymous 

I do not think this could be affected by your organization's software environment. This is a general property of a control. Can you share the expression used on the PressedFill property of the control? Please make sure that you have placed the expression on the right label control.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hey @Anonymous 

I do not think this could be affected by your organization's software environment. This is a general property of a control. Can you share the expression used on the PressedFill property of the control? Please make sure that you have placed the expression on the right label control.

Hope this Helps!

@yashag2255  Please see attached. The expression couldn't be simpler, but here it is.

Yellow

No idea what's going on, but for once I feel I can confidently say that I don't think the code (or lack of it in this case) is the issue!

This behaviour is consistent across all Powerapps I can edit/create.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just bumping this post because there has been no solution to date and this seems to be a simple issue. Have raised the issue with MS PowerApps support and presume it's a local bug as no one else seems to be able to recreate it. Highly annoying for everyone within my own company's software environment, and no idea how to resolve it without some guidance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,634)