cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Preview (F5) doesn't show the Customize Form in PowerApps Studio

I have a customized Sharepoint Form in PowerApps. But when I click on Preview (or F5). Nothing there.

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 9.04.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-08 at 9.05.02 PM.png

Please give me an advice. Many of my Lists have the same problem.

7 REPLIES 7
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

hI @carem 

Did you publish the powerapps customized form and then test from SP ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@RezaDorrani 

No, I haven't published this form yet. 

Do I have to do that to use the preview function?

@carem 

No but since you are in edit mode, the form default mode is edit and hence there is no context from sharepoint

If you publish and then check from SP it will work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@carem 

If you change form mode to new - then preview will work without publishing

But then once you are done testing, make sure to switch form mode back to edit

@RezaDorrani 

I have just published this form to Sharepoint. But when I go back nothing changes.

@carem 

clear your browser cache and try

Try incognito browser just to avoid caching problems

I have opened it in multiple browsers and have the same result: They all lost all Cards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,500)