Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARAlmac
Helper II
Helper II

Previous Connections retained even though no longer in use - Sharing App

Hi PowerApps Community,

I have a scenario where we have a flow in our app that has an Office 365 Outlook Connection but our users are On-Prem and the app wont let them access it because of this. We are still in development phase but the users would like to get into the app and play around before moving to production.

I have removed the Office 365 Outlook connections in our DEV environment and checked all flows to ensure it is no longer there. When I export it does not prompt for a connection either so it looks like its gone.

However, when I go to share my app in Test - the connector pops up and on first load for the user it prompts again.

Does anyone know why this would retain this connection?

1 REPLY 1
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Can you check the data connections inside your App in the Editor - you'll need to remove the connection from there as well:

image.png

After you edited your flow, did you remove it and re-add it to the App?

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,041)