cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeorgiGeorgiev
Helper II
Helper II

Primari Navigation on Portal does not update at all

Hello, as the power portal site does not allow any posts I am posting this here. Please move the query if necessary.

Whatever change I make in the Pages window they are not in any way reflected in the Navigation bar. I renamed the 2 subpages, got them out of the Pages... page, but the structure Page: sub-page1 and sub-page2 still remains.

GeorgiGeorgiev_0-1654602068259.png

When I create new pages they do not appear at all on the navigation bar, but they exist, because they can be accessed.

I tried Reloading the page of the studio, Synching, opening it to view it, restarting the portal, purging the cache. I waited a couple of hours. Nothing helps. Why is that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not entirely sure where and how you mean to "edit the navigation from the portal". But...

For some reason the portal structure and pages were assigned to DEFAULT navigation, rather than Primary Navigation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
anibra
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @GeorgiGeorgiev , did you tried to edit the navigation from the portal? You can do it if you have an administrator web role. 

I am not entirely sure where and how you mean to "edit the navigation from the portal". But...

For some reason the portal structure and pages were assigned to DEFAULT navigation, rather than Primary Navigation.

anibra
Resolver II
Resolver II

anibra_0-1654607098484.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,883)