Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnVt44
Helper II
Helper II

Print PDF

Hi everyone.

I want to print a report in which i have my gallery fields.

I would like to print a report, in which the fields are populated from this data. I have already created the HTML code but I would like to make the parameters dynamic, because so far I can't. but I ask you for a hand with another question: how can I create a button that says 'print this report for me', the only function I found was print (), which doesn't want parameters.

AnVt44_0-1660315608910.png

thank you for your attention,

Best regards

A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnVt44 ,

As long as you reference in a correct way, this should work in a ForAll loop as well.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnVt44 ,

You can perhaps use string interpolation for this: https://www.matthewdevaney.com/strings-a-better-way-to-concatenate-text-strings-in-power-apps/

Basically you take your HTML code and insert the dynamic values:

$"Title: {txtTitle.Text} <br>
Description: {txtDescription.Text} <br>
Etc. Etc."

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Hi @BCBuizer , thank you for the answer. Does it works also for a gallery with more rows? I mean, if i use function forall, does it work?

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnVt44 ,

As long as you reference in a correct way, this should work in a ForAll loop as well.

AnVt44
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you infinitely  @BCBuizer, instead for the print problem, do you know the solution?

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnVt44 ,

I usually trigger a Power Automate flow and then use the Ondrive connector to create a PDF file.

There are some pretty good videos out there on the topic: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlwYy8ijiA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da4do2DxmJE

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,519)