cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radiosonicfan
Advocate II
Advocate II

Print() and Screen Size Setting

I am confused. With the PowerApp I can print a screen 8.5 by 11. 
When I publish the App and try to perform the same print action, the screen is truncated. 

Suspect, the screen sizing settings are messing with functionality.

Any advice?sizing.JPG

Have Height Settings set to 
Form: If(Self.Printing, 3000, Max(App.Height, App.DesignHeight))

Screen: If(Parent.Printing, 3000,679)

3 REPLIES 3
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

This looks to be correct to me. I'm not certain what is causing this issue. This might be a better question for Microsoft Support. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down this route. Otherwise if any other communities members have any ideas feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@alrez Hi Alex, working with MS tech support now and have an open ticket. No quick solution is readily apparent. Willing to share a 40 second video showing issue. Please DM if interested. regards Kevin 

@radiosonicfan Thank you for posting here. I ran into the same issue. Have you heard any updates from Microsoft?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,350)