cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerapps890
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Print function full form

With the new print function only half of my form is printed. Is there a way the entire form can be captured in a single shot? I see there is functionality for this in a gallery form but I need the entire form on one pdf.

2 REPLIES 2
C-Papa
Super User
Super User

Hi, you would need to scale the form to fit the A4 page setup. a good way to test would be to copy the form to a new A4 screen and ensure that there is no scroll bar, any fields that are not in view will not be printed. scaled each part of the form until you get a layout that you are happy with and then use the print() function. assuming this works and you are happy, when print is pressed you can navigate to the A4 screen, and on the A4 screen you can use the print() function OnVisible followed by navigate back to the previous screen. Then when the print is done it should return to where you started. 

There are too many fields to scale. It only covers have the page when I hit print, how can I get the bottom half of the page to be filled too?

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,216)