cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vladimir84
Helper V
Helper V

Printing feature on multiple pages

I discovered that there is a new type of screen for printing, but I cannot make it print multiple pages (such as large tables that should span over several pages). The (undocumented) Print() function is basically just a shortcut for CTRL+P.

download.png

2 REPLIES 2
zarski
Advocate II
Advocate II

I noticed that Print() function and those new screens too. I tested it quickly with a sharepoint list form, which was a long scrollable form, and it printed only the the part that was visible on the screen. So it wasn't working like I was hoping.. or maybe I just didn't get it 🙂

I also noticed that printing only worked in the studio and not after publishin my app. I looked at the browser dev tools console and there was an error: "Ignored call to 'print()'. The document is sandboxed, and the 'allow-modals' keyword is not set." I haven't tested with standalone apps yet.

BenFetters
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

I have a very similar scenario! Has someone figured out how to print multiple pages or is that not possible right now?

If this solved the problem for you, feel free to hit "Accept as Solution" so others can find the answer easier. 🙂

Kind regards,

Ben Fetters
Power Apps/Power Automate Developer
www.sovereignsp.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,842)