Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GenericoName
Helper II
Helper II

Prioritising If Statements

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to prioritise certain variables/if statements, or would I need to make another kind of statement?

For example, I have a button that is disabled if variable 1 is false. If variable 1 is true, the button is enabled. However, I also want a second variable to disable the button regardless of whether or not variable 1 is true. How would I achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GenericoName
Helper II
Helper II

Nevermind, I figured it out. Only reason it wasn't working for me was a typo. For those who are having a similar issue:

If(V1, Result1, V2, Result2, Result3)

Variable 1, if true, will force result 1 to happen and will not query variable 2. If variable 1 is false, variable 2 will be queried and the subsequent result will be chosen based on that.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GenericoName
Helper II
Helper II

Nevermind, I figured it out. Only reason it wasn't working for me was a typo. For those who are having a similar issue:

If(V1, Result1, V2, Result2, Result3)

Variable 1, if true, will force result 1 to happen and will not query variable 2. If variable 1 is false, variable 2 will be queried and the subsequent result will be chosen based on that.

Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Thanks for updating this thread!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,716)