cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzarate2147
Frequent Visitor

Pro Forms

I am trying to use the forms pro control in a canvas app. I purchased the Power apps per app plan earlier today and the I still cannot access the control. Does it take a while before the license is available? Do I need to assign the license to a user? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I also "purchased" the free Customer Voice license. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mzarate
Frequent Visitor

Apparently license provisioning is slowed down due to the pandemic. I spoke to MS technical help yesterday and they told me I had set everything up correctly and to expect it to work in about 48 hours. It all started working today. I was able to see the surveys I created in Customer Voice and access them in Powerapps. Though I am dealing with something quirky now. I'm creating multiple surveys. Each survey is made visible by clicking a button. The first survey I set is named "FormsEsgIntegration" in a screen named Assessment. I've:

1. put in the following in the OnVisible of the Assessment screen: UpdateContext({FormsEsgIntegration:false})

2.  Added the following to the Visible property of the Pro Forms "FormsEsgIntegration": FormsEsgIntegration

3. Added the following to the OnSelect property of the button "buttonEsrIntegration": UpdateContext({FormsEsgIntegration:!FormsEsgIntegration})

It all works fine except for the following. When I click on the button the form appears as a big green square with the Microsoft Forms logo and the link "Fill out the form". When I click on the link it takes me outside of the powerapp and to the following page: https://forms.office.com/formspro/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=lVo-Ol4xrUOrnLs9sxnT9xiWm4ILhQNNhxlHsys.... They survey works fine but I'm trying to keep it all in the App. I'm doing the testing on my PC. Any thoughts on how to keep it in the App?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mzarate2147 ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? Do you mean that you could not select survey after you insert the Forms Pro Survey control in your App?

v-jefferni_0-1605147793336.jpeg

If you could not select survey on the data pane, since you have had the per app plan and purchased Customer Voice, please check:

1. Make sure you created the survey in Customer Voice:

https://customervoice.microsoft.com/Pages/ProjectPage.aspx

2. Make sure the Project which contains the survey you made is in the same environment with your app, you will find the environment selection when creating a project.

v-jefferni_1-1605147793339.png

v-jefferni_2-1605147793340.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

mzarate
Frequent Visitor

Apparently license provisioning is slowed down due to the pandemic. I spoke to MS technical help yesterday and they told me I had set everything up correctly and to expect it to work in about 48 hours. It all started working today. I was able to see the surveys I created in Customer Voice and access them in Powerapps. Though I am dealing with something quirky now. I'm creating multiple surveys. Each survey is made visible by clicking a button. The first survey I set is named "FormsEsgIntegration" in a screen named Assessment. I've:

1. put in the following in the OnVisible of the Assessment screen: UpdateContext({FormsEsgIntegration:false})

2.  Added the following to the Visible property of the Pro Forms "FormsEsgIntegration": FormsEsgIntegration

3. Added the following to the OnSelect property of the button "buttonEsrIntegration": UpdateContext({FormsEsgIntegration:!FormsEsgIntegration})

It all works fine except for the following. When I click on the button the form appears as a big green square with the Microsoft Forms logo and the link "Fill out the form". When I click on the link it takes me outside of the powerapp and to the following page: https://forms.office.com/formspro/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=lVo-Ol4xrUOrnLs9sxnT9xiWm4ILhQNNhxlHsys.... They survey works fine but I'm trying to keep it all in the App. I'm doing the testing on my PC. Any thoughts on how to keep it in the App?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,173)