Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Problem: List users with co-owner permission instead user permission

Hello PA-Community,

i have a problem with one of my apps. As you all now, you can release your app to different people. You can choose between "USER" and "CO-OWNER".

In one of my apps i have the following Code:

ClearCollect(roleAppAssignments;PowerAppsforAdmins.GetAdminAppRoleAssignment(SelectedBapEnvronment.name;Gallery_Apps.Selected.name).value);;

With that line, i show all user who have permission as USER for the one app. Now my problem is, that i want to part it with user with USER-permission and users with CO-OWNER-permission. How can i only show the users with CO-OWNER permission instead of users with USER-permission.

Screenshot is in german, but if someone need it i can translate it in english.

Hope someone can help me...

Thank you all and best regards,

CanD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@CanD 

Give a try with the following formula:

ClearCollect(roleAppAssignments,ForAll(PowerAppsforAdmins.GetAdminAppRoleAssignment("<Environment ID>","<App ID>").value.properties,{DisplayName: ThisRecord.properties.principal.displayName, Role: ThisRecord.properties.roleName}));

For my default environment and an app which has one owner and a user, I got the following values into the collection:

rsaikrishna_0-1603888682375.png

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@CanD 

Give a try with the following formula:

ClearCollect(roleAppAssignments,ForAll(PowerAppsforAdmins.GetAdminAppRoleAssignment("<Environment ID>","<App ID>").value.properties,{DisplayName: ThisRecord.properties.principal.displayName, Role: ThisRecord.properties.roleName}));

For my default environment and an app which has one owner and a user, I got the following values into the collection:

rsaikrishna_0-1603888682375.png

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @rsaikrishna ,

you´re a genius 👏👏  It worked, thank you so much.

Can i ask you anything? Where can i find / Do you know some good internet pages or youtube channel where i can lern something like these administrativ thing for example the admin Connectors, PowerPlattform Connector and Office365User connectors?

Best regards,

CanD

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,060)