cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
usuarioits1
Level: Powered On

Problem saving data from dropdown TipodeCliente list in Sharepoint - AppPowerApps

Hello

I have two lists in Sharepoint "Workshop registration" and "Workshop detail registration" this following exercise I did with the video of Shane where he does the same but I use a dropdown in the gallery with the name "Client Type" and the problem is that does not save me the selected data in the Sharepoint list

The Workshop Registration list is associated to the form above, as seen in the following image.
Image1
The first thing I did was create a collection as follows
Image2
I click on the button enter the form as there are several data that I need in the icon I have the patch with the following configuration
Image3
After that, the OnSucces option of the Form of the "workshop registration" list, that is, the information on the form must be stored in the workshop registration list and the gallery information in the "workshop detail registration" list
Everything works perfect but as I repeat the error is in the drop-down "Customer Type"
This is the forall
Image 4

Then I enter the data

I press the Save button I have the SubmitForm (Form1) in OnSelect
Image5
I go to the Sharepoint list and the last value entered in the dropdown is saved in this case Others, and it shouldn't be like that

Image 6
It should be noted that as I am in another region for you the ";" it's a "," and the ";" They are ";;" for you
Could you please help me,

Happy Friday.

3 REPLIES 3
usuarioits1
Level: Powered On

Re: Problem saving data from dropdown TipodeCliente list in Sharepoint - AppPowerApps

Image1.pngImage2.png

 

Image2

Image3.png

Image4.pngImage5.pngImage6.png

v-sikyan-msft
Level: Powered On

Re: Problem saving data from dropdown TipodeCliente list in Sharepoint - AppPowerApps

Invalid post

Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: Problem saving data from dropdown TipodeCliente list in Sharepoint - AppPowerApps

Hi @usuarioits1 ,

 

Do you mean that the values of client type column you patch to the Sharepoint list are different from the values you select?

What is the date type of Client Type column? Choices or LookUp?

Is there any error info shown in the drop-down "Client Type"? Can you share it?

 

If you want to patch a Lookup fied to SP list,  you should patch the record to it. In the record, it contains three required parameters ('@odata.type', ID and Value).

  • For the '@odata.type' field (Which I think is a predefined column), just copy and paste the following: '@odata.type':"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference"
  • ID and Value is from the record what you look up

So try to modify the "client type" part of formula from ClientType: Dropdown1.Selected  to

ClientType:{'@odata.type':"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference",Id: Dropdown1.Selected.ID, Value: Dropdown1.Selected.Value}

Please have a try and check if your issue is fixed. If It doesn' work, please let me konw it.

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,616)