cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
straiderox2
Helper I
Helper I

Problem using hh:mm:ss

Good afternoon people. I would like some help. I put a timer and I want its value to go to a label. So I made the label with the following text code: Text (Timer1.Value; "[$ -pt-BR] hh: mm: ss"). For some strange reason it appears in the result 21:00:00 instead of 00:00:00. I don't know why this 21 appears in the beginning, can someone help me? Attached is the print

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Krishna92
Microsoft
Microsoft

@straiderox2 

You can try using Timer1.text instead of Timer1.Value this will help you in resolving the issue.

Text(Timer1.Text,"[$-pt-BR]hh:mm:ss")

If this information helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up and mark the solution as resolved.

For more insights related to PowerApps and PowerAutomate please follow PowerCards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Krishna92
Microsoft
Microsoft

@straiderox2 

You can try using Timer1.text instead of Timer1.Value this will help you in resolving the issue.

Text(Timer1.Text,"[$-pt-BR]hh:mm:ss")

If this information helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up and mark the solution as resolved.

For more insights related to PowerApps and PowerAutomate please follow PowerCards

View solution in original post

KrishnaV
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @straiderox2 ,

Timer.Value get the what is the timer value as it runs on its values. when you try the same as Timer.Text it should show you the same value.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
straiderox2
Helper I
Helper I

thank you friends, it worked to switch from value to text

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (555)