cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddf
Frequent Visitor

Problem with Get file (only properties): some files are not found when the SP library dimension is over then tens of GB

Hi everyone.

I have a SharePoint library structured with folder and subfolder.

I need to get some file properties filtering by filename.

Using the same Flow Program, it works perfectly if the library dimension is about 10-15GB.

If I continue to load other files in the library, up to tens of GB, the last inserted are not found anymore (the first inserted are always detected).

The question is: it exists a limit of files contained in a SP library that this connector is able to analyze?

I had the sospect that my library could be corrupted so I created a new one but the problem is the same.

Many Thanks

Daniele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sayyed007amir
Resolver II
Resolver II

Did you try by indexing columns in SharePoint Library.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sayyed007amir
Resolver II
Resolver II

Did you try by indexing columns in SharePoint Library.

View solution in original post

Thanks for your precious tip.

Unfortunately, only few columns are indexables and one of them is the Title column that, for the libraries, is most of the time empty (I need to index the Name column).

So, I realizaed a Flow triggered by "When new file is added" to copy the Name column in the Title one.

It's work perfectly now.

Welcome 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,133)