cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedmalam

Problem with Responder ID and Author Id and Modified Id and Created By Id

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario for IT Help Desk,

1. I have created a form over the Microsoft Forms with certain fields.
  2. I have created a SharePoint portal for help desk and created an Item List with the fields included in Microsoft Forms included with Created/Modified by and Created/Modified D/T.
  3. When I post the form all the values transmitted to the SPO successfully except the "Created By" it always with one user irrespective of who posted the MS Form.
  4. Third, I have created a PBI report and import the list item from the above mentioned SPO and user information. What I have seen that in "Author" is same for all the transaction.

How can I use the responder id over it

2 REPLIES 2
gazzo1967
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@ahmedmalam 
I maybe wrong but i'm just thinking that the scenario is just like Power Automate in that the form creator is actually the person who made/created the form to begin with.
Other people can use it but the process is still 'owned' by the same person.
i am happy to be corrected 🙂
Gary

zmansuri
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Whoever created flow will always be in 'Created By' column in SharePoint. You can create text type column in SharePoint list and store the form creator name in that field. If you will use the default Created By column, it will always be the owner of the flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,978)