cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sifu
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Problem with publishing (There was a problem publishing your app)

hi all,

i have an app that works but now I need to change a few things and it won't let me publish them... 

All sources are SharePoint lists and there are some flows connected as well.

The request failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"0x8004f036","message":"The dependent component Workflow (Id=a70e1420-0c79-ec11-8d21-0022489cbc49) does not exist.  Failure trying to associate it with CanvasApp (Id=3cd82e62-444f-4590-905a-074f8f4fba9c) as a dependency. Missing dependency lookup type = PrimaryKeyLookup."}}'. The tracking Id is '0b944e66-aa33-4fb0-a6e9-3a60d8c9bbaa'.

Session ID: 87a725fb-cb5d-4991-b6c6-9d4665ff9207

any suggestions are welcome 😮 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sifu
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

ok i worked it out, hint came from MS... simply to remove connections of flows (in Datasource section), if the flow does not exist, was  a bit manual but  found it, removed it and works

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sifu
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

ok i worked it out, hint came from MS... simply to remove connections of flows (in Datasource section), if the flow does not exist, was  a bit manual but  found it, removed it and works

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,421)