cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sifu
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Problem with publishing (There was a problem publishing your app)

hi all,

i have an app that works but now I need to change a few things and it won't let me publish them... 

All sources are SharePoint lists and there are some flows connected as well.

The request failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"0x8004f036","message":"The dependent component Workflow (Id=a70e1420-0c79-ec11-8d21-0022489cbc49) does not exist.  Failure trying to associate it with CanvasApp (Id=3cd82e62-444f-4590-905a-074f8f4fba9c) as a dependency. Missing dependency lookup type = PrimaryKeyLookup."}}'. The tracking Id is '0b944e66-aa33-4fb0-a6e9-3a60d8c9bbaa'.

Session ID: 87a725fb-cb5d-4991-b6c6-9d4665ff9207

any suggestions are welcome 😮 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sifu
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

ok i worked it out, hint came from MS... simply to remove connections of flows (in Datasource section), if the flow does not exist, was  a bit manual but  found it, removed it and works

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sifu
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

ok i worked it out, hint came from MS... simply to remove connections of flows (in Datasource section), if the flow does not exist, was  a bit manual but  found it, removed it and works

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,294)