Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zdridos
Advocate II
Advocate II

Problem with "Gallery" control since latest PowerApps release 3.19013.14

Hello,

There is a problem with "Gallery" control  since the latest PowerApps release (3.19013.14).

Before, in development mode, I was able to select any control in the first line of the gallery, and then modify a property of this selected control. But since the release 3.19013.14, this is no longer possible.

To do what I want to do, I have to insert a new gallery, connect it to a data source and then redo all the work !!! 

Based on the version history of my PowerApps application. The release 3.19013.14 was deployed between January 30 and 31, 2019.

I absolutely do not want to wast weeks of work because of a new PowerApps release !
Please correct this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
NigelP
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @zdridos

There is another thread running on this issue.  A number of people have reported problems with Galleries => https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Selecting-A-Field-within-a-GAllery-in-version...

Regards

Nigel

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (21,565)