cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarkoC
Level: Powered On

Problem with scheduled PSA-FO integration projects

Hi,

I've set up the PSA-FO projects in CDS. The data flow is working fine but whenever I schedule these projects to run (every 10-15 mins) they work for a day or so and then they just stop. When I try clicking the Save schedule button it gives me the following error:

Exception occured for PUT request https://management.azure.com/subscriptions/******-****-****-***-047d53242a54/resourceGroups/d365-pro... GUID]-[Project Name]?api-version=2016-03-01 - {"error":{"code":"BadRequest","message":"Job definition state 'Completed' cannot be set for job."}} Session id: 9b731ff0-744b-457b-894f-26b666596be9

I found the workaround to schedule it again but the issue here is that the task has already been scheduled and I shouldn't have to check every day if the jobs are running or not and then reseting it because it beats the purpose of scheduling.

Thanks,

Darko

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Problem with scheduled PSA-FO integration projects

Hi @DarkoC ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you add a Data Integration Project within your PowerApps?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems to tell that there is something wrong with the Data Integration Project API.

Please consider clear cache of your browser, and then try your Data Integration project again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider remove the Data Integration project within your PowerApps, then re-add a new one based on the connection set, check if the issue is fixed.

Also please make sure the connection you created in your PowerApps is valid, if not, please consider update the connection or re-create a new connection within your PowerApps, then try your Data Integration Project again.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DarkoC

Hi @v-xida-msft,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes. It's a data integration project in my power apps. I am using standard project templates for integration between D365 Project Service Automation and Finance and Operations.

I have cleared the cache in my browser and scheduled again but the issue remains. Both connections and projects are valid because they work for a period of time. Data is flowing from one system to another but after a couple of hours up to a day it just stops. If I reschedule again it will continue working but the issue here is why is the automatic scheduling stopped.

Best regards,
Darko
DarkoC

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

Any update on this? We are still facing this issue and it is critical for our D365FO-PSA integration to work.

Do you need some more info from my side?

Regards,

Darko

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,043)