cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanmiguel3

Problems getting Reset

Hi everyone, I'm not native english speaker so sorry for mistyping. So I'm building a ShoppingCar for my famili's company and in the tutorial the guy was doing something like this:

Collect(colShoppingCart; {Title: ThisItem.Title; PreciodelProducto: ThisItem.Precio; ProductoID: ThisItem.ID; Cantidad: Slider2.Value; TamañodelProducto: Dropdown1.Selected.Result; Subtotal: (Slider2.Value * ThisItem.Precio )}); Reset(Slider2);Reset(Dropdown1); Set(varShowSuccess, true)

But I got a problem doing the reset 'cause my current project don't let me use: 

;Reset(Slider2); Reset(dropdown1);Set(varShowSuccess,true)

Is there any form to rapair this, I'd love reading you mates!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Hi @Juanmiguel3 

Are you trying to reset Reset(Dropdown1) ? if the dropdown inside gallery it will not let you, all you have to do is create variable like that and add where you have reset(dropdown1) 

UpdateContext({varresetDropdown: true})

Add this on the dropdown1 Reset 

varresetDropdown

Capturwere.PNG

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rutuja1507
Frequent Visitor

hey @Juanmiguel3 you can use below formula to resolve the error :-

Collect(colShoppingCart, {Title: ThisItem.Title, PreciodelProducto: ThisItem.Precio, ProductoID: ThisItem.ID, Cantidad: Slider2.Value, TamañodelProducto: Dropdown1.Selected.Result, Subtotal: (Slider2.Value * ThisItem.Precio )}); Reset(Slider2);Reset(Dropdown1); Set(varShowSuccess, true)

the main root cause for this is you are using ; insted of , inside collection

which is resulting in error for your formula , I hope I have solved your query.
Thanks & Regards
Rutuja khairnar

Ramole
Super User
Super User

Hi @Juanmiguel3 

Are you trying to reset Reset(Dropdown1) ? if the dropdown inside gallery it will not let you, all you have to do is create variable like that and add where you have reset(dropdown1) 

UpdateContext({varresetDropdown: true})

Add this on the dropdown1 Reset 

varresetDropdown

Capturwere.PNG

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.
Ramole
Super User
Super User

@Juanmiguel3 

Just to check did it work for you the solution I have provided ?

Thank you

Hey mate, here in my country is 12 am, so I'm off to work, I was just checkinh my email like always, then I saw both comments, tomorrow I'll check the answer, but for sure your answer is very helpful, I just want to say thank you so much before go to the bed 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,294)