cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiogoGuimarães
Advocate I
Advocate I

Problems to export a package "does not have permission for connection"(Deleted Flow)

Hello Guys,

I have an issue when i'm trying to export an app package. I'm receing this error:

The caller with object id 'ID-OF-MY-USER' does not have permission for connection 'ID-OF-CONNECTION' under Api 'shared_logicflows'.

I'm receiving this error because the app is still linked with deleted Flow and now i'm not able to export the package. I got all enviroments connection and this related connection is not present in the export.

Does anyone know how to clean up this reference? Are there anyway or workaround to resolve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dave-jorgensen
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

In your app, click on View, Data sources.

In the list that comes up on the right (called Data) should be your non-existant flow. Click on the ellipses and Remove. Save, publish, and should be good to go.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dave-jorgensen
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

In your app, click on View, Data sources.

In the list that comes up on the right (called Data) should be your non-existant flow. Click on the ellipses and Remove. Save, publish, and should be good to go.

View solution in original post

Hello Dave! Exactly. I had already searched everywhere except for that part of the App. After removing the deleted flow now I'm able to export the App.

ErrorAppExport.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,113)