cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Problems with delegation when filtering by date

Hi @PYGDL ,

It would not affect the result you want to achieve. Please make sure you have set the "Data row limit for Non-delegable queries" option to maximum vlaue -- 2000 within Advanced settings of App settings of your app already.

If you have changed above Delegation limit, the Filter('reporte de Tiempos', ID >= 19000 && ID<=21000) formula would return 2000 records at most (from ID=19000 to ID=21000).

Please take a try with above solution I provided, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super User
Super User

@v-xida-msft ID is not delegable for any operation other than = (equal).  Using the greater than and less than operators will not return valid results from SharePoint.

@PYGDL You'll need to consider some of the other options presented in the replies to achieve your goal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
xzDan
Level 8

To sort this on my end, I made a number column that is in the form yyyymmdd, i.e. 20190501, a unique number.

This can be fully delegated then, and for formatting, you could have a calculated column

Super User
Super User

@xzDan 

Yes...works well, that and the other choice of converting to string are options as I mentioned in reply #3.  But definitely not by ID or Date alone as they are nondelegable currently in SharePoint.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Highlighted
PYGDL
Level: Powered On

Thank you all so much for your help.

In the end, I applied the @RandyHayes  solution and it worked great.
I created a new column in the SP list where the date is saved in numerical format, example: 20190720, and I use these number in the filter of each gallery.

To fill in this column in the existing records, perform a Flow that did all the work taking 5000 records each time.

There is even an improvement in the performance of the application.

Again, thank you all for your answers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,080)