cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Procter and Gamble Employee - Log in / Free Trial Issues

Hello,

I am an employee working for Procter and Gamble and have recently started running into issues when trying to log and view applications in Power Apps. When I click the hyperlink for the app it sends me straight to the Free Trial set-up page (In the past even if I did not have access to power apps it would path straight to the app, and it currently does so for other employees); When I attempt to "start my trial" it takes me to a page that communicates that there was an error and re-attempt after logging out. I have attached JPEG's of both the pages. 

Please let me know if I should be using a different means of support to communicate this issue as it is business related and could be more widespread within my organization than just myself. 

Thank you very much for the help.

Zoltan 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi Zoltan,

After logging out, I would log in again and make sure to select the 'Work Account' option during the login process. After logging in, you can visit the following link:

https://portal.office.com/account/#subscriptions

This subscriptions page should include an entry for PowerApps. If not, you should ask your administrator to assign a license to your account.

PASubscription.PNG

If you're still stuck, you can raise a support ticket by clicking the link that appears near the bottom of the page via this link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope that's of some help to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi Zoltan,

After logging out, I would log in again and make sure to select the 'Work Account' option during the login process. After logging in, you can visit the following link:

https://portal.office.com/account/#subscriptions

This subscriptions page should include an entry for PowerApps. If not, you should ask your administrator to assign a license to your account.

PASubscription.PNG

If you're still stuck, you can raise a support ticket by clicking the link that appears near the bottom of the page via this link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope that's of some help to you.

View solution in original post

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you purchase a license for PowerApps on your side?

If you have not purchased a license for PowerApps on your side, please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then sign in your PowerApps again, check if the issue is solved.

If you have purchased a license for PowerApps already on your side, please check if your license for PowerApps has been expired. If yes, please re-purchased a license for PowerApps, then check if the issue is solved.

Please also check if you have signed in PowerApps with a proper Office 365 account.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey All,

I appreciate the help. After following some of your guys advice and touching base with our central system admin it looks like the company is temporarily no allowing Power Apps usage until they get licensing agreements renewed. 

Thanks everyone for your input.

Znem

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,359)