Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjasper
Helper III
Helper III

Progress bar to track tasks as they complete them

Hello, 

I am looking for a way to create a progress bar that shows progress as people compelete tasks for each month. I have been following a template for onboarding tasks and they have the progress bar and it is written in HTML but I am unsure where they have the NumberOfCompeltedProfileTasks. I tried to see if was store in a collection and it is not. I have gone through the general questions and nothing stands out to help me with the task I am trying complete. 

Thanks in advance

Jes

1 REPLY 1
bdodu
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

On the OnVisible MyProfileScreen property, you can see these two lines of code:

ClearCollect(MyProfileOutlookTasks, OutlookTasks.GetTasksByFolder(MyOutlookFolderId,MyOutlookGroupId));
Set(NumberOfCompletedProfileTasks, CountRows(Filter(MyProfileOutlookTasks,"Completed" = Status)));

First one is gathering the tasks from Outlook connector and the second is counting them to NumberOfCompeltedProfileTasks variable.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,027)