Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SANJURK
Helper II
Helper II

Project Inspection or project Audit App

Hi,

I have been searching youtube and many other pages to create an audit app or an inspection app but not able to get a solution at all.

I would like to create an app, wherein a person goes to inspect a vehicle. Each photos the technician takes will have comments and sometimes the inspection he does will have 30 or 40 pictures which extends to 10 or 15 pages.

I have just attached a picture, wherein how I want it. Is there any source that someone could let me know that will help me to make the app.

The below picture is simple to understand :

1. Technicians enter Vehicle ID

2. Keeps adding images that will have comments

3. Once this is done, it can be exported to word document, wherein the admin can work to rephrase the comments written and send it to customer

SANJURK_0-1617649564266.png

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @SANJURK ,

I am not sure where to start, but I will give you two things.

My blog on image storing and viewing

A note that the Word connector is a premium connector and needs a per-user licence.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,959)