cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jidi10

Project Oakdale Publishing Error

Hi, Testing out the Oakdale features and would like to begin using more, however, I am receive a 403 error in multiple Teams when trying to publish. The weird thing is when I first created the environment, I had no issue. Now, I cannot see the Channels to publish. This has happened across five Teams so far.

Has anyone seen this behavior, or know where to start troubleshooting?

Thanks,

Justin

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
grantreid
Helper III
Helper III

Hi Justin

I'm getting the same thing. Here's what I've been through so far: 

• I'm able to publish in other groups, just not this specific one
  • happens on both browser and teams client
  • other people can publish in that group.

I've got access to Microsoft premier support and have had a call logged with them for over a week, but no feedback as yet. I'll provide some feedback if I get a resolution.

Thanks, we have also put put a ticket in this morning. I have this issue across multiple Teams, and they all allowed me to publish fine for a few days before throwing the errors. When adding new Owners they also received the errors. Weirdly, our Global Admin couldn't see the environment in the PP Admin Center, and when he tried to access it asked him to create a new environment, which was unsuccessful.

It sounds like some permissions issue between the environment and the Team.

Will respond with anything I hear back as well!

After requesting all the usual Teams logs, the support team said they couldn't find anything wrong and the job was escalated. After about another week they're unable to find any issues.

However when I attempt to publish again, it works. The problem has solved itself.... 

jidi10

Thanks, we are still awaiting any information, although my company has now decided to block Power Apps in Teams until it goes GA so not sure I will be able to confirm a response anyway.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,143)